Finally Got It!

Novice

Finally purchased the game! Although I am highly waiting for MW3 and BF3. Having problems installing it since I bought it via Digital Download, and my PC went into standby while installing over night, will update my GUID as soon as I can get this up and going. See you guys on the battlefields.

Wow! Everyone from ET I know is playing CoD4 now! I'll see if I can run the game..but, don't want to buy it if it's not going to play with good FPS..

anyone know a geforce 9100 is good enough?

Wow! Everyone from ET I know is playing CoD4 now! I'll see if I can run the game..but, don't want to buy it if it's not going to play with good FPS..

anyone know a geforce 9100 is good enough?

I have a Ge-Force 9400 GT and it's running smooth as far as I can tell, not sure how much FPS.. logged on for a few minutes now to test but it ran nice.

Hit me up on xfire if you are going to play tomorrow. I'll set you up on servers :P

Nice to see next person who decided to try that game out :D