R.I.P To My Old Q9550, Welcome to Sandy Bridge

-=Medic=-

Onionknight, CoolerMaster Hyper212+ is best CPU cooler. fan cooler, no water cooler.

Whoa whoa whoa ... the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ is a SOLID if not VERY GOOD air CPU cooler, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the BEST.

One of the BEST BANG for your BUCK, OK ... it IS a great value.

But others like Noctua, Thermalright, Prolimatech and Scythe might have something to say about that "BEST" title ... in fact the Hyper 212+ isn't even the BEST CPU cooler CoolerMaster makes to be honest. And the Corsair Hydro series & Antec Kuhler H20 series are Great also. Personally I don't know that much about TRUE water cooling kits like from Ek, Swiftech and the like ... but in general they perform MUCH better than AIR systems.

Whoa whoa whoa ... the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ is a SOLID if not VERY GOOD air CPU cooler, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the BEST.

One of the BEST BANG for your BUCK, OK ... it IS a great value.

But others like Noctua, Thermalright, Prolimatech and Scythe might have something to say about that "BEST" title ... in fact the Hyper 212+ isn't even the BEST CPU cooler CoolerMaster makes to be honest. And the Corsair Hydro series & Antec Kuhler H20 series are Great also. Personally I don't know that much about TRUE water cooling kits like from Ek, Swiftech and the like ... but in general they perform MUCH better than AIR systems.

okay ok >.<

Maybe not the BEST, but its extremely good

Watercooling is also a whole different thing, about 2x more at the least, and only gets you a few degrees less