Hello all people on F|A servers

-=Vodka=-

Hi all!!! :hi

My name is Arek.I'm from Poland ;)

My nickname suggest that I'm an alkoholic but it isnt true. I don't like vodka because i'm very often drunk after drinking. I prefer beer. :lol:

So now I should start my story about Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. It was hot July 2006. I didn't have Internet so I go to my brother-in-law to read news. He asked me if I want to play war game. I told him: "Ok, why not" and he chose ET. I remember my first map. It was Oasis. I've joined Axis and started playing. I left spawn when my bro-in-law shouted: "be careful, an airstrike!" I didn't no what is it and I died. That was my first dead and I had terrible stats. But the game charmed me. I played it almost everyday that summer. After holiday I joined the game sometimes. At the begging I was very bad player but after several years I became pretty good player. One year ago I was looking for good server and I found it. It's F|A NQ the best server I've ever played

I think it's enough. I hope it's not boring and sry for my bad English :)

Welcome to forums!

Your English is fine. :hi

Please visit forums often and also play on some of the other ET servers that F|A has. There are many of us on Hardcore server usually so please come play a map or 2 there.