WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS MAP?

blu

• Administrators

Normally at the end of every 2-3 months we replace one map. Snatch3 was replaced recently with venice. I would see if i can add one more map. Feel free to vote for your map. People are voting for Minas(timefix) or ET Beach.

which chateau? I know several betas and other versions. But i guess you mean the map that is simply called chateau . And by that logic the map simply called Village.

• 3 months later...

i think he is talkin bout the 1944 beach where u start off in a boat thingy(allie) i was missin that map too its FUN!! and since we r talkin bout maps wat ever happened 2 minas? it was like the best map on the whole F|A server and now its gone :help:(:cry:bheart

• Administrators
i think he is talkin bout the 1944 beach where u start off in a boat thingy(allie) i was missin that map too its FUN!! and since we r talkin bout maps wat ever happened 2 minas? it was like the best map on the whole F|A server and now its gone

It would back on F|A #2 soon. :)