Empty Server

Crasher

It's usually empty for me, as well. And I haven't seen any bots on our =F|A= server either.

EDIT: Tried to connect about a minute ago, got auto-disconnected. (Lost connection to server, offered to blacklist server.) (Tried to connect twice).

I played a bit today, but no one else came to play. I personally think that having a game night/day/something/evening with multiple people from =F|A= might cause people to join (and hopefully become regulars, attracting even more players! (which hopefully become regulars)(and so on)). But then again, what do I know?

So as Joe Dirt pointed out............. who wants to camp server wif me :3 like we should seriously schedule a time to do this... i was going to post about this today but seeing as someone has brought up the issue we just need to schedule it :o

You see the server has 0 players and come here to complain but yet you don't get in and play a bit in order to get it populated? Wow, congratulations Crasher, you just became my personal hero.

Maybe my purpose of this thread was to address it needs more players, and then we'd all get together to play. But thanks, I love being the hero.