FIELD OPS QUESTION

blu

how come when i call the artilary wit the binocullaarrsss i call it twice sometimes n then i can call it again, and ma bar is full it says insuficient idc a6out ma spelln so BAA!

• Administrators
how come when i call the artilary wit the binocullaarrsss i call it twice sometimes n then i can call it again, and ma bar is full it says insuficient idc a6out ma spelln so BAA!

In some maps you can call artillary once every 1 minute and in some map you can call twice every 1 minute. In some maps you can call it 3 times a minute but in that field cops charge bar fills up at lower rate so they cant spam.

Example: In few maps u need more artillary support to destroy the tank and in some maps since we allow SK you can wipe out whole team using artillary/airstrike ex V2base and Caen2.

So, our settings change every map to balance out each map keeping in mind average PUB stars to newbies to pro to objective oriented players.

• Administrators
Can we set it to default on etpub?

U sure do want default for etpub? Should be artillary war then.. and i have seen that on some servers and lancer knows it well where :P

We are changing host atm for etpub too to u fav one :P

Mostly that would fix the down time issues for etpub in future. :)

i appreciate you trying to keep the arty wars down. thanks!

now if we could figure out how to keep half the team from being FOPS -- so annoying to be getting outgunned while 4 of your teammates are in the back of the map looking at their binoculars going "WTF?? i will post on forum about this server is busted"

note to anyone reading these threads: if there are already 2 FOPS on your team, don't bother.

• Administrators
i appreciate you trying to keep the arty wars down. thanks!

now if we could figure out how to keep half the team from being FOPS -- so annoying to be getting outgunned while 4 of your teammates are in the back of the map looking at their binoculars going "WTF?? i will post on forum about this server is busted"

note to anyone reading these threads: if there are already 2 FOPS on your team, don't bother.

The reason I don't like to put percentage cap on any class except medic:

Both are public server. I don't assume everyone to be even so capable that they know field cops can give out ammo and medic can give health packs.

Few times i have noticed field cops dont care and some good players changes class to field cops to win the map and they win the map. So, we don't want like 2 new players sucks up whole game play due to class limit.