Hey Everyone!

Trace

Hey guys! I just registered here, and I'd like to play often on the Fearless Assassins server. I live in Europe, so the best times for me are not always the best for you guys I'm sure, but I'm sure I'll run into some of you later on. Hope to play with you guys soon, see ya!

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for the fast replies! In reply to brynne's question, I live in Poland. How about you?

Welcome to the forums and our server!

Hey Artisan! I saw you are in Toronto, correct? I believe that's six hours behind me - I'll try to be on in the evening. ;)

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for the fast replies! In reply to brynne's question, I live in Poland. How about you?

Hey Artisan! I saw you are in Toronto, correct? I believe that's six hours behind me - I'll try to be on in the evening. ;)

Nope, East coast U.S (Ohio).. Same time zone though :P

Seen you on Kill box, welcome to the forums Trace :)

Thanks Fargwire! I saw you too, you were the first member I played with, so I put your name down as the first one to refer me to FA. :)