The best of canadian hockey fights

Timberwolf

My number 1 all time scrapper Tie domi # 28 Toronto maple leafs He is one of the smallest inforcers 5'5 but tough to drop even with eric lindros 6'4 I met him way after becoming a fan doing landscaping at his house and was able to ask him : what gave you a advantage over your foes? ...1 get a hold of him tight do rabbbit punches with that same arm to the chin ..get his helmult off cause breaking knuckles sucks and use there weight against them ..if they push forward pull them more forward As they lean back Nail them and even if it hurts smile ..pisses them off more and there not thinking hockey ..you did your job

Brashear from the flyers ..only black guy i know that can skate and fight ..yet again domi's the small guy and ends it

For my money its Tie Domi as well, hard to find anything as exciting as a one of his fights. Figured I'd throw in a couple videos either way though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNLQOgEaoh4

These 2 Hordichuk and Angelstad fights are pretty good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01K--Y22-gU

By the way, Domi's height on the wiki is listed at 5'10 not 5'5. Either way that makes him quite a bit shorter than almost everybody he came up against. Probert and Brashear for instance are both listed at 6'3.

Domi is my second favorite fighter. Bob Probert would be a close third:

My favorite, being a die-hard Penguins fan is Marty McSorley, who could take a lickin'. Brashear got what was coming.

Georges Laraque was a beast too.

My number 1 all time scrapper Tie domi # 28 Toronto maple leafs He is one of the smallest inforcers 5'5 but tough to drop even with eric lindros 6'4 I met him way after becoming a fan doing landscaping at his house and was able to ask him : what gave you a advantage over your foes? ...1 get a hold of him tight do rabbbit punches with that same arm to the chin ..get his helmult off cause breaking knuckles sucks and use there weight against them ..if they push forward pull them more forward As they lean back Nail them and even if it hurts smile ..pisses them off more and there not thinking hockey ..you did your job

Tie Domi is 5'9" / 5'10" not 5'5"

Tie Domi is 5'9" / 5'10" not 5'5"

Dude I'm 6'1 I met him 4 years ago at his house 10 mins away from mine I could rest my beer on his head

your right 5'9 5'10 but i think thats with his skates on lol bob probert is 6'3 watch this fight and see the diffrents looks way shorter