Incompatible Game Version

Another noob question :)

Whenever I try to join a =F|A= server I get the Incompatible Game Version disconnection. I've tried to connect with ET 2.60 and 2.60b. I've also took a quick look around and couldn't find an answer to this question. I'm sure there is an answer somewhere, but I couldn't find it a the moment, so my apologies if this is rehashing a very old and easy problem.

So my question is what version of ET are you running?

• Administrators

Open console... with ~ key and on right mid bottom side it will show your patch version. let me know what it says. I feel you are stuck on 2.6.

• Administrators

You are on .6b. You can only play on our Etpro server. If you want to play on our other server you would need 2.55. :)

Don't know if your interested, but I typically use the 0.95 version of ET Starter Pro to switch. It's a simple little prog that allows you to choose the servers you play on most no matter what version, connect + starting ETminimizer.

I know some people around here have troubles with ET Starter Pro, but I've never had that run of bad luck with it. Of course you could always have 2 installations of ET, one 2.55 and one 2.06b . If you do install ESP, just remember to leave the "Delete ETkey file" option unchecked. :D

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefr ... _Pro;82871

Just copy one and label it 2.6b and the other just keep it the same....Copy the folders and make two seperate ET's....Thats the way I've got it all setup. No StarterPro and the way I can tell which is which.....I run 2.6b as an Admin and 2.55 normal....SO my Icons are slightly different :D