CoD problem

diogo

Not sure if this goes here but anyway..

I can't afford the game so I've downloaded it and a friend of mine that doesn't plays this game anymore gave me his key.

Well when I was installing the game it said something like "invalid key". There's no way he trolled me with the key so I guess thats because he had already use it for his game installation.

He already uninstalled the game from his computer.

Any clue of what's happening?

I mean, I think you should be able to install the game on a diferent computer after uninstaling on the initial one

• Administrators

I guess the letters are all correct. But just to make sure, am I able to use his used key?

100% you can.

I guess the letters are all correct. But just to make sure, am I able to use his used key?

yes u can , but u cant use the key at the same time

Hmm.. ok guys thanks for the fast responses.

One last question could the problem be in my downloaded game? I mean, it already comes with the crack and pw generator, could the game file be "manipulated" in any way?

• Administrators

Hmm.. ok guys thanks for the fast responses.

One last question could the problem be in my downloaded game? I mean, it already comes with the crack and pw generator, could the game file be "manipulated" in any way?

I wouldn't suggest that!! It could even have some trojans or keylogger in it lol..

Sorry man all p2p crap, I don't trust. That's how they spread bot-nets and then attack starts :)

How can I download then a compatible version of the game without have to buy it? :(

If I could buy it i would.. But just want to give it a try at another multiplayers games than ET. It's a shame we have to pay for good entertainment nowadays

• Administrators

How can I download then a compatible version of the game without have to buy it? :(

If I could buy it i would.. But just want to give it a try at another multiplayers games than ET. It's a shame we have to pay for good entertainment nowadays

Nothing is free.. no lunch is free in the world :) Everyone pays the price somewhere.

Ask your friend to upload the copy of CD somewhere. Use winrar to break it down in 100Mb size.

• Administrators

He can also add FTP server on his PC and u can download directly from his PC. :)

Would take sometime depending his internet and your's.