Wlan Optimzer (For Wifi Gaming Problem)

-=Medic=-

WLAN Optimizer

Wlan Optimizer? : it's a small tool disabling the periodical background scan activity for wireless networks. It improves latency time of wireless connections. Hence it is useful for people with wireless connections getting lag spikes (especially during online gaming, audio and video streaming). The application automatically tries to optimize your wireless connection when started and closing WLAN Optimizer will restore Windows standard values.

Official Site: Martin-majowski.de the site seems down, so try to see if you can access to it and download last version or use download link below

Download: WLAN Optimizer.rar (Size: 453.97 KB)

Screenshot:

47017ce4-47f9-de11-8cae-0022190f5762_2_full.png

Don't forget to optimize your Connexion following this video tutorial Ethernet Connection & MTU Setting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ul-8Ikb7wQ

tht reminds me, i 4got to tell the dude who was havin probs to come to forums.. *facepalm*

it's ok next time, just send people who wanna help to our forum so we can help them :D

anyway, about Wlan optimizer from what I read it helped a lot of players using wifi to play, personally I can't tell since I only play if I'm using my Ethernet cable :hmm

Isnt this essentially the same thing as GameBooster and the hundreds of other small-name programs? ^^ My PC is decent, and even GameBooster did nothing, but hell, CoD4 runs smooth ~100FPS with my PC...my disadvantage is my internet. My PC can get up to like 118 FPS...And this is all on 1920x1080 Res :)))

Isnt this essentially the same thing as GameBooster and the hundreds of other small-name programs? ^^ My PC is decent, and even GameBooster did nothing, but hell, CoD4 runs smooth ~100FPS with my PC...my disadvantage is my internet. My PC can get up to like 118 FPS...And this is all on 1920x1080 Res :)))

not too hard to accomplish in CoD4 -_- lol. i play perfectly smooth with all settings maxed (including AA) @ 1920x1080 with a HD4670. im not sure of frame rates tho, never had a counter count them. :D

not too hard to accomplish in CoD4 -_- lol. i play perfectly smooth with all settings maxed (including AA) @ 1920x1080 with a HD4670. im not sure of frame rates tho, never had a counter count them. :D

Well i lowered my res, it crashes COD lol, silly software, but i thing /cg_showfps or something shows it in game. i DL'd a mod though. now i get 250 FPS.