clan tag

Hi guys i just registered and im wondering how to put the =F/A= tag on my name because i cant change my name can i?IS there a special way?

Thx Alot!! :thanks:thanks

in order to do the straight line hold shift and press the button above your enter key :) =F|A= not =F/A=

but ya you need to put in an application and do the requirements that scream posted in order to be considered for clan membership. gl!

As said before only F|A members are allowed to wear own tag.

So you need to apply and join clan,but i think they don' recruit ppl just because they like tag.

Dunno why i'm answering here lol bb

in order to do the straight line hold shift and press the button above your enter key :) =F|A= not =F/A=

but ya you need to put in an application and do the requirements that scream posted in order to be considered for clan membership. gl!

I put my guid in and i put an itroduction to myself on the forum. What else do i need to do to be considered a 'member of the clan'?

U need to be accepted to clan to be considered as "clan member" . basicly u should start with making Aplication .. Look @ Scream post