New Mouse :D

Antichrist

My current mouse is a Logitech MX300. I've been having a problem with my mouse freezing over the past month or so, and not letting me moving/turn while playing ET, And occasionally while surfing the internet as well.

My left mouse button would occasionally get stuck, and continuously fire. At walls. At enemies. At allies. At everything..

So I cleaned it out. Completely disassembled. Completely cleaned out all the dust and shit that collected over the 7 years of owning it..

So today, while shopping around for mice again, ironically, the scroll wheel started freezing in the scroll down mode, and I had to slam the mouse against the wall to stop that..

So after shopping for about 2 weeks, and comparing price, features, appearance, Razers to R.A.T. to O Zone to Logitech etc...

I got another Logitech.

Adjustable from 200-5700dpi :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

Product link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104261&Tpk=g9x

post-4795-0-20119000-1309042515_thumb.jpg

That's bizzarely cheap for the DPI >.<

Still, my £10 one does nicely :P A little crap when using it on carpet though..

EDIT: Admit you only got that mouse for the free startrek game you get with it.

EDIT: Admit you only got that mouse for the free startrek game you get with it.

I thought I was the only one thinking this hmm.gif

LOL Nah, honestly the dpi is what sold me. I decided on that mouse among like 10 others in the $35-$60 USD range.

BUT.. I'll admit I thought a free game was cool. Although it looks like it's just a certificate to download it or play online or something weird..

LOL Yeah, honestly the startrek game made me wanna jizz my pants. f*** the mouse, startrek ftw!

Ah, thought so. :)

Yeah! Know anyone who wants a mouse? I spent $50 to get a $20 game for free :P

No you bought it because you love startrek and chuckun ;) That's why you're sending the mouse to chuckun, and jizzing over startrek :P <3

LOL I'm really more excited about getting to customize the mouse. 2 different grips. And if my math is correct, there are 81 possible different weight combinations I can use as well. It has 5 different settings profiles that you can create, That's one for every class... although my girlfriend already wants to create one of her own, because she hates my mouse settings lol

I also read that there is software that lets you change LED colors, and tons of other things like programmable buttons and such..

I'm already thinking that the buttons can be programmed for pistols when I run out of ammo, since I use the keyboard to switch now, and sometimes hit the wrong key.

But yeah... to satisfy you, I thought the star trek game was cool. Until I found out that it doesn't look like a hard copy.

Although I really don't like star trek, star wars, and sci-fi things of that nature.. It's never been an interest of mine.

But if you want your own star trek game, They're giving it away with I think all the higher end Logitech mice. I think the MX518 and up.

Go get your own game :P

LOL I'm really more excited about getting to customize the mouse. 2 different grips. And if my math is correct, there are 81 possible different weight combinations I can use as well. It has 5 different settings profiles that you can create, That's one for every class... although my girlfriend already wants to create one of her own, because she hates my mouse settings lol

I also read that there is software that lets you change LED colors, and tons of other things like programmable buttons and such..

I'm already thinking that the buttons can be programmed for pistols when I run out of ammo, since I use the keyboard to switch now, and sometimes hit the wrong key.

But yeah... to satisfy you, I thought the star trek game was cool. Until I found out that it doesn't look like a hard copy.

Although I really don't like star trek, star wars, and sci-fi things of that nature.. It's never been an interest of mine.

But if you want your own star trek game, They're giving it away with I think all the higher end Logitech mice. I think the MX518 and up.

Go get your own game :P

I dont wannit :P I just want your mouse xD

LOL well you're not getting my mouse.

It's bad enough that I have to wait for it to come in the mail. I expect it to be here Wednesday or Thursday :)

And before anyone goes nuts about 5700dpi, I know that most people one use between 1000-2000 from everything I've read. :)

BUT I'd rather have more dpi than what I need, than not have enough.

and where exactly have you been reading this

I read that on several different gaming forums when doing my research.

And before you contribute anything derogatory, I'll save you some time: I'm wrong. The mouse sucks. It won't help my aim because I suck. Buying from newegg sucks. Logitech sucks. dpi sucks. Laser mice suck. Weighted mice suck. My computer sucks. ET sucks. Pubs suck. Not scrimming sucks. And people that don't scrim suck.

That should about cover it, so you can go troll elsewhere.