POLL for New Server : Hardcore or Non Harcore !

PTRS-41

What Do You Want The New Server to be : Hardcore or Non-Harcore ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Want The New Server to be : Hardcore or Non-Harcore ?

• HARDCORE - ( Quick kills, more strategic game, encourages camping, no crosshairs, around 35 HP )
    • NON-HARDCORE ( The one we have currently in our old server, attracts wide variety of ppl, comparatively less camping, arcade/fun style game, simple RUN & GUN, crosshairs enabled, 100 HP )
    • I don't want any hardcore or non hardcore. Can I just have my nooob tube back :(

Hey all !

as the title says, please vote for the new server : either Hardcore or Non hardcore ...

try to select from first 2 options..........

3rd one is a personality test !!!! :lol:

• Administrators
you're late, its already hardcore...

It can be changed and i know you like non hardcore. :P Let the poll run for 2 weeks and see how it goes.

Hardcore lol just the name make wanna run away :embrass sorry i am the newbest and worst player in the world So i wanna a nice place and have a lot of fun ... i hate playing pro thing and hardcore it's just make thinks that place hardcore is no mercy for newby like me :hmm

oops sorry it's just a personal opinion after all maybe people gonna love it hardcore :hi

I wouldn't mind if it was promod, but hardcore mod is irritating to say the least. While I admit it requires a different skill set, it's too easy to repel anyone when a large enough amount of people camp a site.

Also, if it stays hardcore you should take off sabotage maps. A very smart and fast push can end the game within the first two minutes easily.

We have a bigger server that is not hc. The second was planned for hardcore and scrimming.

if more people want the smaller one being non hardcore we can make the bigger one hc and the 24 slot non hc. But i prefer the smaller one as hc.

I wouldn't mind if it was promod, but hardcore mod is irritating to say the least. While I admit it requires a different skill set, it's too easy to repel anyone when a large enough amount of people camp a site.

Also, if it stays hardcore you should take off sabotage maps. A very smart and fast push can end the game within the first two minutes easily.

The issue isnt sabotage. Its only one round that is played. It must be increased to at least 2. With an additional round if it ends 1to 1.

Also the spawn time on domination sucks. its like 10 seconds. people hate it.

But... at the end. it was huge fun yesterday on hardcore. And the server was populated.

I still would like the 24 slot one to be HC FFA, its entertaining, although there is a lot of spawn camping its still fun. I also would be interested if it were a locked server but thats just me.

honetly, lets tweak just little things on the new server. we're running in hardocre now, we'll see how it goes. we can fiddle with the setting of the game types, but hoestly, i think domination and TDM are our best best for having the most fun, and keeping the most people happy.

look, we're always going to have people who like 44 vs 24 or hardcore over normal or one game type over another. we just need to setup our servers to run two different ways to cater to the most people and we'll always have good players on just look at our ET servers. i think we have 4 running now and all with different settings. and you almost never see any of them less than half full.