F|A beginners(jay 3)

Joker

Hey!

Im making this topic because im just full of rushers on jay 3. I don't know what happened while i was away but it seems rushing is now allowed, or at least !rush says it and since i don't know what is allowed and what is not(let others enjoy maps, i personally don't enjoy 4-6 mins maps) I can't kick or !put anyone to spec because of rushing. Please and let know when and under what conditions it is allowed to rush now. And

I would like to request to prohibit rushing again. What you guys think? If its not possible I wonder why.

I think many of us hate rushed maps, like marrakech often gets rushed in few minutes and its really not enjoyable that we are getting ass kicked at our spawn as allies and then suddenly we get new spawn and in one minute map is rushed.

Joker

After 5 minutes a map is allowed to be completed is my understanding. There was a topic on it , but can't locate it to give you a link. Maybe if one of the higher admins can either verify my post or find the link to the topic.

Found it

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/18314-question-about-rushing/page__fromsearch__1

I believe you but I would hardly suggest to change it. People go mad if their favourite map is rushed. I hope I'm not the only who thinks it sucks:P

I believe you but I would hardly suggest to change it. People go mad if their favourite map is rushed. I hope I'm not the only who thinks it sucks:P

U are not the only one, i know at aswell.. regular Jay3. ;) ... but look at that other topic.. there is an discussion started.. we can't discus again this thing..

I think is okey with 5 minutes. But if the same player is rushing all the maps that he should be kicked.

I would PM them to discuss it. If they are finishing within the rules, we should not kick them. It falls under "defend your shit".

I understand that this topic has been discussed previously but rushing maps can really be annoying sometimes. The situation today on J3 was that 2 maps in a row got rushed and many people started to complain about it but the rusher wouldn't listen. There is nothing we could do as !rush says "rushing is allowed...".

So I'd agree with Joker to reconsider this rule.

• Administrators

2 SS are pretty low based on # of maps played during whole day.

Noted the issue, I will hand out new commands. Disable the obj on map start and enable it back after 6-7 mins. 10 mins is to long if map is of 15 mins.

Ohh well, I have some other SS maybe only one, I stopped taking SSs, I was busy with some troublemaker and the recruiting these days, but to be honest I haven't seen rushes, mostly its in the morning(EU time) and I sleep quite long :P

When I see rushes, I will take photos and post it here if you don't mind.

And forgot to mention, that I really appreciate your work, the solution you find will be really appropiate. Thanks man!:)

Joker

• 3 weeks later...

Joker: I think they should create a command for admin to hang the player who rushes. It kills them and says to everyone else not to rush. We would see the player hanged as we played.

Its just my two cents and wishful thinking. I hate rushers also.

I think that they should prohibit rushing. When I was playing jay3, someone told me that rushing is allowed after 40% of the time has allotted. Is this true?

Also, on jay3, Lord Lucas Brazil was rushing, although I repeatedly warned him. Is there any action I can do?

Thanks.