what ur fav. song?

krAzy :)

Here are some of my favorite songs...my computer blocks youtube so I can't post the videos :cry .

Alternative Metal: "Not I" and "Lead Us Home" and "Collapsing" by "Demon Hunter".

Death Metal/Deathcore: "How Great Thou Art" by "Becoming The Archetype", "Idle Hands" by "The Burial", "Take This Life" by "In Flames", "Rules Of Engagement" by "Living Sacrifice", "To End It All" by "Soul Embraced", “Out Of Egypt†by “Betraying The Martyrsâ€, “Anything Goes†by “Impending Doomâ€, “Hematidrosis†by “With Blood Comes Cleansingâ€.

Metalcore: "Nothing Left" and "Anodyne Sea" by "As I Lay Dying", "The Truth Of A Liar" and "Marianas Trench" bye "August Burns Red", "City Of Corpses" by "Hope For The Dying", "My Curse" by "Killswitch Engage", Vices Like Vipers" by "Oh, Sleeper", "Unstoppable" by "Onward To Olympas", and "Eternal" and "Collapse" by "War Of Ages"

Post-Hardcore: "What's Left Of Me"-by "blessthefall", "Stick Stickly"-by "Attack Attack!", "To Plant A Seed" and "Broken Statues" by "We Came As Romans", and "The Guillotine" and "This War Is Ours (The Guillotine Par II)" by "Escape The Fate".

Rock/Metal: “Bring Me To Life†and “New Drug†by “Thousand Foot Krutchâ€, “Heroâ€, “Monsterâ€, “Whispers In The Darkâ€, and “Savior†by “Skilletâ€, “Breathe Into Me†and “Fight Inside†by “Redâ€,

Rap/Hip-Hop: “Souled Outâ€, “Jesus Muzikâ€, and “Go Hard†by “Lecraeâ€.

Other Groups: 30 Seconds To Mars, Anberlin, Flyleaf, Chevelle, Dead Poetic, Disciple, Kutless, Narnia, Oceana, Secret And Whisper, The Showdown, and We As Human.

I don’t ever listen to the bad language or speak it…no reason too…:)

Also...when it comes to music...I am very specifc :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uug21daZInI

song above is about new york 9/11

Song below is a mash-up of artist together : Fray - Heartless (Kanye West Cover) Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow The Police - Message in a Bottle 2Pac - Dear Mama Alan Parsons P..

My Life On The Crazy Train Sucks (So What?) Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train Pink - So What Daft Punk - Technologic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FO-UeH5mI0

That mashed up song is awesome! :D