XP save bots

Jefke

I was wondering if it's possible to save a bot his xp (or set their skill lvl higher)

This because when I'm playing at this hour of the day (3 o'clock in the morning) on european servers their are most of the time bots

And they are (to) easy to kill

maybe they get a bit more a challenge when they got the higher lvl skills (throwing knifes, full heal,...)

They´d supposed to attract newcomers and thelatter ones wouldn´t like to be botted all the time. "Oh no the server full of bots". Player V ragequit.

My 2 cents

Over and out

Vanaraud

Well if you want to play with bots you can always download Bobot final version. Just follow the README.txt in the file and download it. Click start a new server, modify your options as you want and make a localhost game. Now just hit ESC > Options > Bobot and add bots and edit them as hard as you want.

-ily

EDIT: You can actually even edit fire rates and weapon damages in the program and make your own skins. It also has a really long list of guns that you can use so its fun to even try it out.

Edited by ily

Well if you want to play with bots you can always download Bobot final version. Just follow the README.txt in the file and download it. Click start a new server, modify your options as you want and make a localhost game. Now just hit ESC > Options > Bobot and add bots and edit them as hard as you want.

-ily

EDIT: You can actually even edit fire rates and weapon damages in the program and make your own skins. It also has a really long list of guns that you can use so its fun to even try it out.

That's not what he is talking about. :P

He is asking if it is possible to raise the bots level skill-wise on the servers..

From what I know, bots are given lvl from 1-6, 1 being the lowest and 6 being the highest.

Not sure If that's how the system is on our servers..

Giving them more skills is not going to help at all, players will just leave since

it would be hard to kill them.

That's not what he is talking about. :P

He is asking if it is possible to raise the bots level skill-wise on the servers..

From what I know, bots are given lvl from 1-6, 1 being the lowest and 6 being the highest.

Not sure If that's how the system is on our servers..

Giving them more skills is not going to help at all, players will just leave since

it would be hard to kill them.

Yeah I know he wants on the server but I gave him an option to create as hard game as he likes :)

Well they are pretty accurate, but they don´t shoot so much. So if they need anything at all is that they´d interact with the game more but in lower difficulty because else they would scare away newbies. But for me personally, I like to play more with less players (8 vs 8 is enough) than with bots. So let the bots stay out of the way and let them be as they are.