Request for beeing clan friend? ( Roar! ) :)

Snatixx

hey all, i'm roar! papi? for people who still don't know me i'm a f|a regular, also i enjoy play there and i'm having fun with 'almost' everyone ;)

I enjoy speak & play with f|a players, that's why i would ask you for beeing clan friends ;)

Greetz from ROAR! clan

- Copyright : Papi & Fishy ;)

ahaha well i know we're good friend ( i hope =D ), but i mean if we can add you on SL page for SHOW TO WHOLE SL THAT WE'RE FRIENDS xD, kk i flipped out xD

• Administrators
ahaha well i know we're good friend ( i hope =D ), but i mean if we can add you on SL page for SHOW TO WHOLE SL THAT WE'RE FRIENDS xD, kk i flipped out xD

Here is how i see:

Thats your SL page. I hold no authority what you do on that. You can add us if you like to do so.

For me all ET players are my friends except whiny bitches and cheaters. It's true I will go out with cheater to drink beer as he could be nice person but since has a gamer he decided to cheat, I will ban him. ;)

The problem with SL page clan there is no new clan in SL made around a community or create relationship or friendship i mean new clan (not all of them) will only play for frag and trying to get N°1 SL which have no future

cos when those clans reach their objective they start losing all interesting in their clan ... tag clan change or players start leaving the clan.

so adding SL clan to others clan as allied or such is useless if there is no intention to make real clan and real community around may be some servers like F|A did :rolleyes:

i take example of Controlled Gaming SL clan page they are still on F|A SL as Allies Clan, But they do not exist anymore if you visit their page its new tag with 2 players :confused

beside put this as allies doesn't mean any thing cos a lot of others clan play here and never ask lol cos they don't care much about stuff like that, they just enjoying the game ^_^

haha remind me one time when Hell ooo added my SL to F|a ... that was funny cos i was going to have that sl only for few weeks and I told him why adding it cos had no intention to keep it and then SL crew delete that SL page. :thanks