Too many triangles

w!key

• Administrators

disable PB and play on non PB server for 1 or 2 games and see if you are getting rid of that error.

Also, what graphics card do you use and what drivers? Do you use any moded driver?

I still get the error, nobody seems to know what it is. I don't overclock and my AV was off, so i don't know. I have a NVIDIA GeForce 250 with driver version 8618, which is the latest version. I might turn down the resolution next and see what happens, but I like playing at a higher resolution.

*edit* Higher or lower resolution does not create any different results.

• Administrators

i did some search on it.. and everyone has different experience of it.. some say it is caused bec of drivers and some say its because of PB etc..

• Administrators

It means that the game engine is trying to display more geometry it could handle hence giving you a little or big fps drop, try updating video and audio drivers, also some ppl suggest its caused by punkbuster I haven't seen a real solution for it, I have had that show up in console few times but haven't got any fps or any other lag.