RtCW

hobbit

I was just wondering if anyone other than me still played the RtCW (multiplayer ofcourse, although singleplayer is fun aswell). Also if any of you do play, do you play patched or not. I've tried with the patches but I can't get PB to work so I just reinstalled the game unpatched and own some noobs :mad

I also think that ET's xp system with the rewards is gay (yes I know some leagues have that disabled but in pub play its not). Yes it is fun to get some xp but for someone like me who never keeps their xp after lvl 3 light weapons, it would be easier to not have xp at all :)

• 3 weeks later...
which game is that in normal letters and tell me how is played :P

RTCW = Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It came out in 2001. WWII first person shooter.

Weapons are mp40, thompson, panzerfausts, Mauser rifle, grenades, snooper rifle, sten, flamer, etc.

It is based on the quake engine and was extremely popular in early 2000s.

The "Call Of Duty" series was inspired by the success of RTCW.

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory ("ET") was made by the same people in 2003 and was released as a free game due to some internal company issues.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i never played this game for a very long time i guess its different because it has almost the same features like halo combat involved (has multiplayer and single player) its for computer but you have to pay i think check on download.com for it if im right does RTCW have hitler in it? i forgot

i never played this game for a very long time i guess its different because it has almost the same features like halo combat involved (has multiplayer and single player) its for computer but you have to pay i think check on download.com for it if im right does RTCW have hitler in it? i forgot

No Hitler does not appear but Himmler does. You don't *have* to pay, but if you dl the free version you only get 1 map and no one plays that version anymore lol.