Hello!

Hey guyz,

"I just came to say hello" :). And also letting you guys know that I still really enjoy your server F|A Recruiting! I am playing there since I started to play ET again and still love the server!

Currently I am the leader of the funsquad of stArs// (P0RNstAr.) and I know stArs// has not really got a nice reputation on F|A servers. I hope there are no prejudices against my team(P0RNstAr.) cuz I am really doing my best to let my members know that we are the guests in YOUR server and have to behave mature etc. and in my view they do. Also I recently kicked my Co-Leader "eXam" for acting immature & whining on servers, including F|A servers.

Just writing this to show my good will with your clan & servers. Anyway if there are any complaints or something against my people then contact me @ Xfire: MVDR.

Greetzzzz,

P0RNstAr. Cr!stianO & Squad!

Edited by Cr!stianO