IM BACK AND READY TO PWN

korybb26

:camper Hey guys korybb26 here. I am back from a 1 year break from te W:ET. Whoo, but i am sad I was gone to long and my 300k xp was reset..... again. I have lost about 600k xp from resets, but don't worry ill be back on the top of the list again.

Sincerly,

KingB2

P.S. Chat me up on skype: (kory beaulieu-blanchette), Ventrillo: (KingB2) always on, Raidcall: (KingB2), or TeamSpeak: (KingB2) :camper

I invite you to spend some of your time on our Silent Server and play together, you will get much fun there. Great maps and players (i hope you enjoy playing in small servers becuase this one has 20 slots)

I invite you to spend some of your time on our Silent Server and play together, you will get much fun there. Great maps and players (i hope you enjoy playing in small servers becuase this one has 20 slots)

:camper well i guess i could try just send me the ip by P.M. and ill play tonight around 5:30pm 6 pm eastern time zone

KingB2 :camper

:camper Oh this is alittle off topic but if theres is any way for me to join the clan, let me know ill get it done.

If you want to join us, go here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/5-join-fa-community/

Before applying, read this topic:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/686-read-first-before-applying-how-to-join-fa/

:camper ok thank you i will do that immediately and i understand the rules and regulations.