Some things cannot be uneaten

DreadBlade

I, in my spare time, make a habit of randomly creating bricolages of varying edibility. Some turn out to be quite tasty, others not so much. Though as this topic is about the latter, I present the most offending of all these creations for your reading pleasure(displeasure?).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBQ Soda

Yes, you read that right, BBQ soda. I had heard mention of a delectable dinner on the winds of conversation and had to try it out for myself. Unfortunately as I lacked either a recipe or any of the ingredients that would comprise said recipe should there have been one, I did what any lazy man in their right mind would do...improvise!

Honey BBQ store brand sauce + Regular coca' cola = ( X_x')

Above you can see the corner cutting improvisations I made and the result, which is to say quite frankly, not very good. After the second sip I knew the gravity and foulness of what I had created, something unfit to ever exist. However, as it is a crime against humanity to waste food, I, with the help of a bottle of chocolate syrup, forced down the remaining liquid hell until the last few sips where the BBQ syrup had begun to gather, at which point I had to either dump it or vomit up everything previously forced down in addition to my delicious breakfast. And so my ordeal came to an end, but even to this day, sometimes when I sit alone in my kitchen, drinking my soda, memories of that harrowing day surface, and I can still taste the horror.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to you, my fellow forum goers(and the tldr people who skipped to the bottom), I ask what food tragedies have you made, or even just encountered in your many travels that you might impart upon the rest of us?

lmao mattyyyyyy

didnt know that you make an acc here its to nice!!

<3 old eow's members!

lmao give me a @cheesecake please!

mixed indian food + italian food ehhhh never mix 2 nationality foods 2gether into 1

I'm picturing a meatball sub filled with meatballs and curry and it's a scary thought haha

GI-Joe's one sounds like quite the...experience lol

carrots in a breakfast burrito sounds...maybe yummy? curry on a meatball sub sounds very yummy, BBQ IN A FKING COLA?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? D: There is NOTHING about that that sounds even SLIGHTLY appealing T_T

carrots in a breakfast burrito sounds...maybe yummy?

Cooked carrots would have been ok, not the best decision and probably not something you would do again. Raw Carrots on the other hand...horrible idea...It would be nice to have a crunchy texture in a breakfast burrito (maybe broken up tortilla chips or perhaps some real nice crispy bacon) but not only was the raw carrot texture a bit too much, the taste completely threw the whole thing off :\

carrots in a breakfast burrito sounds...maybe yummy? curry on a meatball sub sounds very yummy, BBQ IN A FKING COLA?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? D: There is NOTHING about that that sounds even SLIGHTLY appealing T_T

I mean the original picture looked pretty good, so if I had made it the right way I'm sure it would have tasted better lol