Monthly COD4 Highest Kill Award May 2011

Oh wait, I forgot its for FA servers only. I normally get a lot better ping on this particular KoS server than the TDM Low Ping No lag server. And you can see what they think of me lol. Oh how I miss Killbox! :(

True - our good old home :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic.. does it stand for hc or the low ping server?

cause there's a big diffrence

Hey Warning if this is like the past month's awards, then Im pretty sure that this takes into account both servers. I could be wrong though.

Yes both servers are recognized for the award as far as I know. A KDR award would be cool. Would have to have a minimum kill amount to be eligible say 50 kill minimum ? Monthly KDR tie would be broken by largest amount of kills gets victory. Example : player A goes 50-10 player B goes 100-20 player B would be the winner even though both are a KDR of 5. @Dare is it possible to add another COD4 award ??

Hey Warning if this is like the past month's awards, then Im pretty sure that this takes into account both servers. I could be wrong though.

okie, thanks

You gotta beat 129!

For now Black is the best!

I don't think I've gotten 129 in 3 games! :embrass

Congrats BM!

I think I need to upgrade to gaming keyboard/mouse ! This wireless stuff with batteries is affecting my scores! At least that's my excuse! :blink: