hardcore/silent suggestion

Jorz

Since there will be added a tdm map on hardcore and or silent,it would be cool to play it on single pistol headshotmode,i recently played one match like this and it was hell of a fun.

I dont know if its doable on silent mod (if not should i post on silent forum?)

also could be added as a vote ingame.

anyway heres a vid:

Theres people who like to play obj on the Hardcore and Silent servers + some people will get mad since they can rarely do headshots and leave. I don't want the server to empty :(

Oh and i've seen that lala guy many times before..can't remeber who that is.

Theres people who like to play obj on the Hardcore and Silent servers + some people will get mad since they can rarely do headshots and leave. I don't want the server to empty :(

Oh and i've seen that lala guy many times before..can't remeber who that is.

good point,though it would be made through voting i guess so if ppl dont want it they wil vote f2,lets see what others have to say.

P.s server ease not fool with naps liek you.

Lol nice bro, nice headshot!

its not me its

that lala guy

hsonly is better on etpro for quite a few reasons. Including the fact that only 1/4 of the players will consitently be getting hs enough to do decently. Not sure but I also think hsonly only works on etpro.

hsonly is better on etpro for quite a few reasons. Including the fact that only 1/4 of the players will consitently be getting hs enough to do decently. Not sure but I also think hsonly only works on etpro.

works on etpub 0.9.1 dunno on silent as said in first post.