A step Up

WarMongrel

Well previously i posted pics and infor on my AMD/MSI rig. I thought i would post again as i have pretty much built another rig with a bit more power as the dual core cpu and medocre GPU in my last rig was lacking a lil bit.

So here is its replacement:

NZXT M59 Case

ASUS M4N98TD EVO motherboard

AMD 1090T x6 3.2ghz CPU

XIGMATEK dark Knight CPU Cooler

8gb Kingston Hyper X RAM 1666 with Hyper X cooler

Twin EVGA GTX406s in SLI

Corsair TX850 PSU

Segate 320gb 7200 Rpm HD ( hoping to upgrade to ssds soon)

DVD rom w lite scribe

I decided not to do luquid on teh cpu this time around as with teh six core cpu i dont feel the need to OC and this chip runs very cool on air, (20c idle 31c full load)

I would like to Liquid cool teh GTX460s but that will have to wait a while they currently idle at about 37c and after a good hourd of bc2 are around 65 to 70c.

This system is quite a bit more powerful than my last and 3D mark scores are around 23k on performance settings.

thanks for looking.

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1499-Copy.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1496-Copy.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the love! i actually enjoy building systems and have begun to do it for friends and family as well. I also recently built a media PC that runs all my cable tv and blu rays ect ect. its not so pretty to look at but its functionaliy is very cool. il post some pics of it soon. thanks again everyone