Lotto winner!

abnerdog

I do not know about any one else but I have just won the Yahoo lottery for the 36th time just this year!! Eat your hearts out losers!!!

after skimming through ^^ this i kinda wonder who is the loser? so did you fill out the form 36 times?

I probably get 5-7 scam emails every day. The way some of them are written is so funny you almost want to send the guy some money just for being so stupid. Well as they say, scamming is the number 1 Nigerian export.

These scams use to be letters to your house now they are text messages and emails. :angry:

People get scammed all the time not just by this stupid yahoo bullshit on the internet but you have to be a retard to answer back to them.

Next time send them a big smelly shit in a parcel and send it to them with a letter saying you send me your shit so i send you some of mine.

I do not know about any one else but I have just won the Yahoo lottery for the 36th time just this year!! Eat your hearts out losers!!!

did that not sound serious? sounded noobishly serious to me :mellow:

jokes on me :( again