Too many players on the server

Loki

I have noticed that ever since we raised the number of slots on the server, it has become less fun to play. I cant put my finger on it completely, but it feels like its now less about the strategy and more about squeezing off as many rounds as you can before you die.

I also have heard the same general comments from others on the server.

Tim

Im not the in your face kinda player normally....I like playing as a ghost or sniper most of the time (even my SAW has a scope!!!)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know... Sometimes, sure it's fun. But like loki said, it clearly becomes less about tactics. Especially on smaller maps like showdown. Taking the number of total players a notch down from 44 to maybe 38 would be better in my opinion.

• Administrators
I don't know... Sometimes, sure it's fun. But like loki said, it clearly becomes less about tactics. Especially on smaller maps like showdown. Taking the number of total players a notch down from 44 to maybe 38 would be better in my opinion.

24 Slot hardcore is the option for you. ;)

I do like the hardcore server, but so far I havent seen many on there. it seems like its just an overflow for when the regular server is full. I went in there once and there were 6 or 7 people just sitting in there as spectators on the crossfire map. since I was the only one actually on the map, I took to target practice with the watermelons and bottles lying around.

thats cause you have to do the same thing as we did to get other server going..camp it. if you're on, jump in there for a few mins, even if it is jsut to run around and do target shooting. and when you're not using the comp, just join the server and turn your monitor off

• Administrators
I do like the hardcore server, but so far I havent seen many on there. it seems like its just an overflow for when the regular server is full. I went in there once and there were 6 or 7 people just sitting in there as spectators on the crossfire map. since I was the only one actually on the map, I took to target practice with the watermelons and bottles lying around.

That server will have it own class of players like our ET Etpub has. Those overflow will not stay much longer because one is hardcore and one is non hardcore.

I have been having a bit more fun on the HC server lately. playing from 3 on 3 to 6 on 6 for a while today. Its getting there........