Erasers

illusion

ca  

5 members have voted

1. 1. can humans be erased by erasers...?>

• yes
    • no
    • maaaaaaybeeee -strokes chin-

i was playing ET, and there was this guy named Eraser. He really got me thinking about erasers, and how great magicrubs were back in the day. i mean, that shit erased EVERYTHING. then i started laughing cuz magicrub sounds like some sexually suggestive massage. and then i thought about erasers erasing other things, like sometimes they can erase pen. and then i wondered what would happen if i erased myself hard enough, through the burn, with enough erasers, if i could myself be erased.. shit.

i was playing ET, and there was this guy named Eraser. He really got me thinking about erasers, and how great magicrubs were back in the day. i mean, that shit erased EVERYTHING. then i started laughing cuz magicrub sounds like some sexually suggestive massage. and then i thought about erasers erasing other things, like sometimes they can erase pen. and then i wondered what would happen if i erased myself hard enough, through the burn, with enough erasers, if i could myself be erased.. shit.

i was stoned off my ass when i thought of that. but seriously, what if we could be theoretically erased by erasers?

yeah. i can tell. thats how my thought process worked when i used to smoke :lol:

but in theory, you wouldnt really be erased (if the givens were a massive amount of erasers and someone or something just rubbed and rubbed and rubbed), it'd be more like you peeling away.