What map is this?

bell reavue

A few years ago my regular server played three maps that I love, and I was wondering if anyone knows the names of them. I'm tried looking online but there's not too much I remember.

The first one I'm pretty sure was a MLB map. It looked similar to the temple on that runs on Recruiting. It starts out with a boat, and then I think it goes indoors. There is one part with a floodgate, where you mess with the water levels to get the boat across.

All I remember about the second one is that there was a blimp you could enter, and it would fly around with you in it.

The third map was a fun one, it was set in a house but everything is giant compared to the players. There were two or three floors, and a ski lift kind of thing that carried people up. There were vents, a bath tub and a book shelf...

I hope that made sense. Sorry there is limited detail, it was a long time ago :D Let me know if any of these sound familiar. Thanks!

Edit: One more! One of the teams leads a tank indoors, and then has to steal a dagger and put it in an hourglass. I found "Ruins of Acquiesce" online with a similar description, but the screenshots didn't match up, so I think there's a modified version I used to play. +100000 points if you figure out that one... :)

Edited by bell reavue