COD BLACK OPS server crashed

speedfact

lol i talk to duckie heh, but that was after i posted this. btw it actually crashed 2 times in an hour....forgot the first time it did it though sorry...

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Forum, the server restarts regularly. There was ZERO admin abuse on it, and it did not crash. The only admin with control over it hardly checks on it anyhow. Its regular restarts just happen, almost like a maintenance. It might be a bug, but if it is do not blame us, as it would be on Treyarch's fault or our hsts fault

Actually I believe there was a server outage of some sort. My server list was showing ONLY canadian servers. No american or other countries. Half my fav's were missing and same with recent.

I hope it's back soon.

Nuketown was down for three days last week. It is back up and running and I do not think admin abuse (ubless you count duckie not knowin his own server was down) had anything to due with the recent crash. But I have just check it and it seems to be up and running so no worries.

It's up alright... and empty LOL.

We should turn it into, one of those 24/7 with just Nuke, Stadium, Berlin and have it rotate from DOM, DEM and TDM. Or any of the above haha

We already have a server for the new map pack. We wouldnt do two servers with DLC, cause that would leave some of our members and a lot of players with no server to play on

We already have a server for the new map pack. We wouldnt do two servers with DLC, cause that would leave some of our members and a lot of players with no server to play on

hes not sayin DLC hes sayin change the regualar maps lol. like how the TDM server used to be...though i dont mind nuke lol, its alright.

hes not sayin DLC hes sayin change the regualar maps lol. like how the TDM server used to be...though i dont mind nuke lol, its alright.

I know, but i said DLC cause of the lit of maps he included, two or so were from DLC map pack 1.

I rather like the DLC, it should of been free is what it comes down too.

But I like nuke, but I need more variety of play personally. Like if it was just nuketown, then rotated DOM, DEM and TDM that would be awesome. It also helps for perk upgrades.