Footage of bomb drop in Libya

NoGooD

I'm not sure what to think of the whole Libya situation personally. I do feel that if I saw bombs being dropped in the distance..I'd do my best to figure out which way they were coming and GTFO instead of standing around and shooting video with my phone. Is it my imagination or is someone yelling "Allah Akbar!" in the background?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v99wEjLa-E

What I know about it is the people shooting the video is rebals and the blast is from quagmaire, or however you wanna spell his name today. As for what they are sayin..they are muslim and speak arabic so yes you are hearing correct.

Its a small caliber mortar round, most likely noone got hurt.

Small or not... it would have been enough to scare the shit out of me had I been standing there chanting unintelligible things.

There are too many u.s. troops far from home. Let the french and the brits take this one.

+1

We are in too many wars already. Let Qaddafi and the rebels fight it out. Let the French and Brits lead the coalition. They can do all the apologizing later when things go badly. For once I think Obama is doing things very responsibly.

Lol, so f*** em let em die? You all are some true blue cold blooded ass americans thats for sure! My thought is we should bring in ground troops but only to evacuate all the rebels so we can bomb the f*** out of Gadhafi. Why not just drop a Neutron bomb and suck all the air out of the atmosphere I like the thought of thousands of dead libyan soldiers in the matter of seconds, ffs Gadhafi said he was going to make it a genocide we should be doing something more than we are! But yes I agree that we shouldn't bring ground troops in to fight, bring in lara ass lubed strapped with a bomb and ready to go!!!!!

Edited by Dr. Kaoss

Lol, so f*** em let em die? You all are some true blue cold blooded ass americans thats for sure! My thought is we should bring in ground troops but only to evacuate all the rebels so we can bomb the f*** out of Gadhafi. Why not just drop a Neutron bomb and suck all the air out of the atmosphere I like the thought of thousands of dead libyan soldiers in the matter of seconds, ffs Gadhafi said he was going to make it a genocide we should be doing something more than we are!

1) the rebels aren't going to leave their home country and be evacuated. That would be abandoning the cause that they have fought, shed blood sweat and tears for, and it would be them abandoning the people they are fighting for.

2) how do you plan to evacuate the rebels and all the innocent civilians, where will they go, what will you use to evacuate them, how will the evacuation process of evacuating over half a countries population be protected? Its an impossible plan, and what about the in between people who live in Libya and want to go on with their lives without being caught up in the political struggles so they don't choose a side, do they deserve to die?

3) Lara, you got banned, quit trolling the forums under a different name and thinking that we're to stupid to catch on.