My mouse and piece of crap mousepad

ecLipse~

i get pwnt....with that?

the tragic irony -_-

I brought a blue optical mouse I had for hmmm 2 years now, bad choice, I couldn't track anything and it was buggy, it gave me mouseflips, even when I overclocked the Hz it was still crap

19751313141941026475010.jpg

My monitor is okay, it has built in speakers, "HP w1707 Wide LCD Monitor"

19884713141965693139210.jpg

20000913141950359807410.jpg

my pc only gets like 30 to 40/50 fps when jay1 and jay2 is full... time for some upgrades

Is my mouse any better, its acer :D

2v7ueu1.jpg

Also, i have played the whole time when i have been in FA without computer desk..

Laptop and mouse on seperated chairs and book under mouse.. No kidding. I just recently got mouse mat and desk 2 weeks ago.

• Clan Friend

well, the most you can expect from a mouse is that it follows your hand movements, now I need a mouse which moves left when my hand is wrongly moving to the right... :D

ohurcool and stabak have like a suped-up versions of my mouse :/ i have the logitech m215. el cheapo wal-mart mouse....el cheapo as in 35 bucks. my last mouse was a no name brand M-3000U <---- model number. 4 bucks :D