1. 1. Remove killcam?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the idea here, as i skip it most of the time too, but i find it really useful those few times when your getting completely destroyed and can't tell how. It doesn't really seem like that big of a deal to manually skip it ourselves, it only wastes about half a second to do so. As to whether it is too helpful of a tool, i don't think it is, but my playstyle is such that my opponents seeing the cam wouldn't make a difference really, so that may be biased. I still say keeping it is better, but i suppose we can see how things go without it for a while.

• Administrators

Their is a command for it in our admin system. !killcam. If I am not wrong that command is only available atm to Dixus, Kao and Milli. Killcam is disabled for 1 or 2 days. Let see how it goes.

we have a 44slot server. you need ages to find a good hidden sniper place. One kill and you are dead again. That sucks balls and isnt realistic.

Maybe not everytime. But there are a lot of people that think the same.

But think about your vote. Killcam destroys the game. You cant really play with tactics ( specially if we switch to some sabotage or domination gametypes).

So please think about it again :help

:thanks

your right, and its another reason why i think , the killcam should be disable. But if you are a good sniper you dont really need to hide you should know the few spot where you can hide and change place the after each kill but in modern warfare 2 we will be able to silent kill so that will make the game more harder.

I voted no becoz kill cam is required for 2 main reasons for me !!

1 To see the kill cam for WTF moments, when U die out of no where .

2 To spot campers easily, who sit in a 2x2 spot behind a door or sumthin and shoot every1 who passes by.........in other words it discourages campin which is good thing !

In as strong a way as possible, I think kill cam should be ENABLED

My sole reason is campers. I couldn't care less about the realism in the game, I want it to be fun. Someone mentioned something about how having kill cam on wasn't realistic. No shit, it's a video game. In real life, if you die, you're dead.

With 44 slots, camping has already progressed to an all time high. I see 0 reason to give people more of an advantage when they are 'sniping'.

It is simply NOT fun to get killed by some mysterious bullet over and over by the same person.

My 2.

Holo

I want killcam enabled for an unforeseen reason: when you're dead and in killcam-mode, you can quickly switch classes and be ready to go immediately. I don't know how many of you switch classes mid map, or do so after you die, but I do sometimes and it's nice to spawn with the weapon you want to use, not wait until you die again.

And if your desired game speed makes killcam slow things down too much, try laying off the caffeine ;).

I want killcam enabled for an unforeseen reason: when you're dead and in killcam-mode, you can quickly switch classes and be ready to go immediately. I don't know how many of you switch classes mid map, or do so after you die, but I do sometimes and it's nice to spawn with the weapon you want to use, not wait until you die again.

And if your desired game speed makes killcam slow things down too much, try laying off the caffeine ;).

so true, totally agree !!

i switch classes in mid game so much to save my team ....

i always keep going from bandoler or 3 nades ........... nades if we are getting rushed and bando to kill campers and SMG for close action and assault for other stuff !

All the time i said i was for remove the killcam but thats make almost a week Dare disable the killcam and i have to change my mind because to much peeple get random kill on the other side of the map and CAMPERS OMG!!

it seems to look like more people want the killcam. Its enabled.

Maybe we vote in some weeks again and again :lol:

Much thanks =D

It seems like killcam does affect my score quite a bit. All I do is rush and it lets me get revenge on the campers :P