KILLERGUN

Remove killcam?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Remove killcam?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A

Hey All,

I am putting up this topic because I dont know if there is any specific reason why the Kill Cam is on.

In my personal opinion Kill Cam is not really useful and infact, sometimes works against the game as it mite give away positions or the way a player is playing.... But then again thats my personal opinion.. Please comment on what you feel about the Kill Cam.

Cheers & Regards,

KILLERGUN

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wanna know how reaver and spaz kill me!!!

yup. i've learned a lot about the game by watching how i get pwned.

and honestly, unless you're a tard an in a common sniping spot, kill cma won't give you away.

• Administrators

I feel it makes game slow and I always skip it by pressing the key. I vote for remove it. People always think by specing other players they can become good.. but in the end u should make u own style and strategy to play.

Someone call a vote in suggestion box and lets see what majority likes.

i agree with u dare...It actually wastes time and i never see it...just press the 'use' key and skip to the game...

• Administrators

If majority is always skipping it then whats use of keeping it. It's fact you can't satisfy 100% population.

but isnt disabling(skipping) yourself a waste of time in the game... specially people who like to play a fast game, i feel mite not really want to waste even the precious few seconds in skipping the Killcam.... :)