Lush*

Hi all, I'm new to your forums. I just had a quick suggestion for your second server. Would it be at all possible to lower when the bots come in? I noticed when it gets down past something like 22 players, bots come in. This isn't a problem if their is an admin on, because the admin will gladly move the bots out. But sometimes the axis team will have 10 human players and the allies are stuck with 4 human players and the rest bots. It just gets frustrating when your entire team is mindless bots doing nothing. So I was thinking if you lowered it to 10 or something would seem reasonable. Thank you for your time. Happy fragging. :thanks

• Administrators

Yes. In fact their also new things coming up for both Etpub and F|A 2. Their were few crashing issue and once we narrow down and fix those things we guarantee you guys will enjoy both server more then ever. ;) But then again lets be realistic. It will take some time since each crash has its own story and its sequential process to fix those things. But they will be fix sooner or later. :D