NBA allstar weekend

Penisland

Who is going to watch it this weekend? The West line-up looks solid as hell, but I still don't think Blake Griffin should be on it. Yea he is really good for his first season, but so was Lebron and he never made it. I hope he does well though. From the east by far I like Derick Rose the best, he is young, smart, FAST. He is going to be the NBA's best point guard in the next2 years. He is going to be in a league of his own :)

What are your thoughts?

hopefully they gonna show it live in my country.they used to show 2 games per week 2 years ago but from previous year they stoped it :(

if they show it,its gonna be like 1 or 2 at night though xD.

I like griffin very much,he can do everything,very good all-around player.

Rose and rondo will be fun to watch.

Duncan-Garnett have nothing to in the All Star game,neither bosh i can say.

Who is going to watch it this weekend? The West line-up looks solid as hell, but I still don't think Blake Griffin should be on it. Yea he is really good for his first season, but so was Lebron and he never made it. I hope he does well though. From the east by far I like Derick Rose the best, he is young, smart, FAST. He is going to be the NBA's best point guard in the next2 years. He is going to be in a league of his own :)

What are your thoughts?

He will be the best scoring point guard. As long as Chris Paul or Deron Williams are in the league, he will never be considered one of the best point guards. Im not a hater, im actually a big fan, but he just isn't going to be considered the best point guard imo. Another young point guard who will be an all-star someday is Stephen Curry. He is really fun to watch, needs to work on his defense to be considered an elite guard.

I think Blake got picked by the coaches because he just really amazed everyone how he bounced back from his broken kneecap like it never happened. Some of the plays he is capable of making are just incredible and to think this is his first real year is crazy, he will be godly in another few years if he stays healthy, and probably #1 vote getter for all-star games because Kobe will be older.

I'm a little disappointed that the East team is pretty much all Miami, Atlanta and Boston. I just really hate Paul Pierce I guess, hes such a douche.

Im most excited to watch Blake I'd say, the dunk contest and to see if he can hold his own in the all star game.