Sabotage crash

Change TDM Crash To Sabotage Crash?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Change TDM Crash To Sabotage Crash?

• Yes
    • No

ok here it goes... There is a bomb in the middle of the map. Both teams must get that bomb and blow the enemy's weapons (each one is located in each team's starting location). There is a time limit that is defined by the admins. If one team blows the other team's weapon, it gets two points. If noone succeeds that before time is up, sudden death becomes active. When it's active, there is no respawning so both teams must be very cautious. And so, if the bomb explodes the team gets two points. But if one team eliminates the other (when sudden death is active) it gets only 1 point.

And about why i think it would be a good replacement is because i have played sabotage crash and i think that when the battle is transfered to the center and two teams try to get the bomb for their own purposes is better than haveing 34 players wondering around the battlefield (which is good for some stages, but not for this one).

we should have a good mix. most people like TDM. But 1-2 rounds Domination or Sabotage are fine. Suggest some good maps for that.

i think crossfire is good for sabotage..

bigger maps like ambush for domination?

It would be a good change. It gets kinda boring doing the same things over and over and a good mix of matches would be good. I would be down for it since I haven't been playing long and would be a good learning experience playing with all the =F|A= guys and server regulars.

we plan a rotation with different gameplay types. like 2 maps sabotage and 2 domination and all others TDM.

I agree. I like some objectives ( must be from my et history )

• Administrators
i'll be happier if server gets dropped to 26 players :P

I like 48 slot. :D

you also like gaymod :P

I know why you don't like gaymod. Less artillery and hence very less kills for you. :embrass