Clan beginnings?

Beckoning

So i was just wondering, since i don't remember ever seeing this clan before i left ET a while ago, how long have you guys been around? I know who the founders are (thank you clan roster), but i was wondering when you started, and what your roots were. Like were you all friends? Or in some other clan? or what?

*If this post is somewhere else feel free to ignore this, i just couldn't find it B)

If you click on members next to logout, you see Dare and others joined Nov 30, as I wasn't here that soon, I joined in Jan., just the forums, I can't say that is exactly the day clan started but close. Dare Joe and Rainier were all in FAG clan together as I understand and had a falling out with them and hence started their own.

Yeah i checked the forum start date, but if you look back at the first announcement i think he says something about the old website being deleted, so i'm assuming they started before that, but maybe not.

• Administrators
was fag clan also called hess?l

Wrong. Mostly all original FAG members were kicked out from HESS clan.

@=F|A= Beginning.

This is our new forum and website. Old website/forum was something different. Oct 28 first F|A Etpub came online and on Nov 8 first F|A RECRUITING XP SAVE was made online. We got our website and forums running on Nov 10th 2008.

I used to be FAG clan member, Joe and Rainier where regulars. I left that clan since I didn't liked how Tatul who was paying for new server so that all players can enjoy and still she got bitched out all time... Rainier was being splatted all time for using 60 maxpackets and Joe kept on getting splatted for getting 100 panzer kills..

We all got bored one day and decided to make a new clan where we all can have fun, enjoy the game and at the same time where we can make some good friends for life time... and hence =F|A= tags came into existence.

Most of the clan website have About Us page and they make it to show how much good they are and how much their old clan sucks.. but we felt it was pathetic to do so.. since our purpose was only to enjoy the game and make some good friends around the world. We will soon add About Us page which would replica of what is said on our front page with some modifications:

"We are glad you decided to stop by our website and servers. At =F|A= we strive to bring you the best gaming experience possible. With helpful admins, custom maps and good server regulars your gaming experience should be grand! We love to have fun by playing online games especially Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, COD 4 & BF 2 and if you like to do same then join us! Here, you can make worldwide friends while enjoying the game."

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

• Administrators
Wow so this is a really quickly growing clan, you guys have done a great job here and have a bunch of successful servers and a nice forum. Kudos to all of you ;)

Thanks. ;):thanks

I used to go on FAG a lot, but only because I L-O-V-E-D the voice command/sound packs and it was a highly populated server.

Then I (forgot the details) found F|A and found myself thinking, "These people are entertaining, skilled, and cool" and before I knew it I was a hooked regular.

to =F|A= I say :thanks :rockonbaby :D

and to the future of =F|A= I say :cheers

-=FSS=-, -=ESS=-, =GP=, |XLD|, uB|, ({WSS}).... I've been around for years. All those old clans have long died off. Now I'm flying solo and loving it. -=FSS=- used to run Noobtown Xpsave and the server was packed almost 24/7. Kind of like your guyss server right now. Thats where I got my start. :D