Rage quit stories

ano'kimchi

Well i remember there was this one guy i basically made rage quit becuz i just killed him with a tomahawk. And not too long after that i killed him right after he spawned with a tomahawk to win the game. And it was on Array.

Thats mine xD

I once died probably 8-9 times in a row due to my screen being white because someone kept throwing god damn flash and concussion. I'm still mad about it, and I rage quit so fast.

At least Thomas isn't getting BO, then it would probably happen way more.

I remember that day when someone warned me in " joke " and then Dan warned me also and did refresh the page ( admin tool ) so it kicked me. It was just before I could use my chopper gunner....means I was kicking ass, but NO I GOT KICKED! The thing is.. I said " If I get kicked I'm leaving this clan forever" and right after I said that I got kicked. You can imagine the anger.. I just rage quitted from vent, but came back when I was a little less pissed.

I still hate Dan for that :P

well, there was this one time, at nuketown. Game starts, as usual i try to be first and i throw my nade, some guy throws his nade in my face.

I die , so i run back , the same guy throws his nade, AGAIN in my face!

I'm like NOW U DIE MF! So i run back, and omfg again i explode and see the freakin fags name again!

Than i just pressed my reset button and took my motorcycle for a ride LOL

quited BO for like 4 days :o

This one time....at band camp (nuketown)....i was all like "well i'll just run across the map like i normally do and find some one to kill"

but then, the other team was all like "you know what this map needs? Naplam"

so there was one napalm strike across the map down the middle and i died so i was like, "well curses, i have been horribly burned to death, i shall go around this obstacle"

and then the other team was like "WE NEED MOAR NAPALM!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1"

and so two more of them cut a swath of firey doom criss cross on the map, so now we have 3 walls of fire and i was like, "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED"

so i tried running through them several times but the napalm was like "Trolololololol"

so i raged

le fin