Dual guns

sMirb

I noticed you have on your beginners server mp40 and thompson for both classes with full ammo. I really liked this setting and I was wondering what is the setting to get this onto my server? :) Thanks!

Actually im having some problems installing the mod, i couldnt get it working for some reason, so maybe you could tell me how to do it, step by step :D

Also I really like this feature, the only thing that can be more difficult to detect the enemy first if I heard the sound of a MP40 was certainly an axis but now you never know.

I recommend using MP40 and Thompson from Allies to Axis for two reasons:

1) If you do not do this you can take all the ammunition of the enemy once and killed :P

2) Maybe feeling that people think that shots are one of them :)

I listen more steps than people shooting with specific gun and people can always change their weapons by picking another from the ground, so even with the original settings you wont never know 100% sure wether it's your team mate coming around the corner or an enemy. And I specifically want to use this feature to make my server more fun. So I would be really thankful if someone helped me to install this mod. Maybe I should give you my xfire to get more precise and faster help, xfire: sqeggo :)