NFL Football

InstiGator

Ooooooooook, so Packers ( :yahoo ) vs. who in the Superbowl ? I say Jets, but its in the 3rd quarter right now and theyre down by 14.... Whats you guys thoughts ? lol yes, im bored, waiting on a disk cleanup and system defreg. LET's GO PACKERS !!!! :cheers

cheese heads... get some!

CHEEEEEEEZEEE!

Sorry I just had to get that out.

The Steelers are my second team behind the Pats so I will root for them. I will say the Clay is pretty damn exciting to watch though! Him and Troy in the same game will be a sick matchup!

How can you like Pitt and New England at the same time?! Sounds like bandwagon :P

Been playing the Packers all through out and they almost never let me down. I said it from the start, Arron Rodgers is one of the top 3 quarterbacks in the league. He's underrated, or used to be, and is going to win it all this year!... at least I hope cause I usually bet it all on the Superbowls.

Edited by One*Click

Hanie played exceptionally well for a 3rd stringer imo. Now im gonna have to decide if i wanna bet on the rival cheezeheads or just listen to my inner fan and put it on the steelers just cuz im supposed to hate the packers. :hmm