which is better, comcast or at@t

f0reseen

ok so i just swtiched from comcast to at&t u-verse today. So far i like it except for the on demand. Can someone tell me any other benefits you get from at&t and which one you perfer?

They both gay. There is no benefits except for crying when u get ur bill =(

They both suck and will both promise you the world.Then once you make the switch, your screwed.Honestly, I think it's all the same nowadays.Only difference being, whoever can bullshit the best selling their product, WINS.

IMO, AT&T has a few things better regarding the Uverse over comcast. Small things like the on screen menu, DVR functionality (which on mine they just changed slightly and it's more annoying). The On-demand feature does suck. It's almost useless. Depending on which package you went with it's pretty much a pointless option menu.

If your looking at bandwidth features for internet, I haven't had any problems in my area with AT&T dropping out, but my speeds are much more limited than they would be with comcast.

Desu had a point though..the biggest problem with either one are the bills. TV is a ripoff.