glitcheing rules.....

KingCamper

I know glitching will get u banned. last night on hc many of us anti,slip,funk,gator, and a few others were playin.It was said that the roof glitch on winter crash was an ok glitch. The way I read the rules is as long as u can be seen and shot then its ok. so with that bein said on ambush. u can jump behind the wall, it gives u cover and a good place to camp lol. But I heard that its agenist the rules to do on that map. To me its the same as the on on crash. dont really care either way but if it gives me an adv. then i'll use it if I can. as long as I am within FA rules.

the one on crash isn't too bad. the one on ambush is. it does more than provide cover. unless the guy glitching sucks, you'll never even see him there. same with the pipeline tunnel glitch. and the pipeline MG glitch just makes you unhittable

on ambush we may not be talkin about the same place. im talking about the hummer side of the road next to the tunnle u can jump over the wall and stand on the dumpster and shoot. you can still be seen and get shot.

I don't know anything about COD4 but generally if a glitch gives you an unfair advantage then you cannot use it.

ie: glitching to an area whereby you cannot be hit, or glitching to an area whereby you cannot be seen, etc..

the explanation for glitch is informative... however... I still see different views on the situation.

Now for COD4 there arent that many maps... can we make a list of the maps and which areas are acceptable and which are not.

I think depending on the admin on duty some areas are allowed others are not... Now the players say its ok someone told them its allowed.

Possible? List?

That's odd because I see the whole body when anybody does it. I'll have to investigate further on the matter it seems.

Also, I found out broadcast has 3 bounces, 2 that lead nowhere, 1 that can get you on top of a dumpster (which I believe you can't get on any other way).

2 involve the same location, which is the exploded car just outside the open air roof. The other is using the exploded car close to the sniper building that has the ladder. There's a video with somebody on x-box demonstrating them, I'll post it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jFiEIKb0iI