COD4 MOD Server

Dan

Your playing on their server, they have the mod, we cannot put it on our server basically with no config files. So I guess all we can do is play on their servers if you want.

Few min ago i just found Polish server with ROTD2 , My link

edit : ok its working and i talked wif serwer owner

and he said he dl beta 2.0 and its working great

btw Dan cant u just dl mod via connecting to server ,and use it just like u did on fa zombie server ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few min ago i just found Polish server with ROTD2 , My link

edit : ok its working and i talked wif serwer owner

and he said he dl beta 2.0 and its working great

btw Dan cant u just dl mod via connecting to server ,and use it just like u did on fa zombie server ?

Can you give me a download link? No there are config files that we need to run the server correctly, without them everything is default and we have no control over anything.

Your playing on their server, they have the mod, we cannot put it on our server basically with no config files. So I guess all we can do is play on their servers if you want.

The download comes with a server.cfg which should work out of the box. I've actually put it together and will try to run it tomorrow if I find some time.

Can you give me a download link? No there are config files that we need to run the server correctly, without them everything is default and we have no control over anything.

DL link

Ok downloaded and works great, now we need a redirect server and the new mod server info and I can set it up >.>

i think we already have server all u need to do is spam Dare mail and talk about rcon and stoof... not sure about it in 100% tho

I think what we should do is try some of the popular mods, like Rotu , Star wars, paintball, and some others... Give them a week each, and let members vote in a topic, as well as count total new players etc... Just a shot in the dark but... hey its an idea