i stop play

Banana

guys, since i patch my W:ET to 2.6 virsion i can't play like i used to.

this virsion is sux and it's not funny anymore.

i'm looking for 2.5 or 2.55 virsion soo i can enjoy agien from the game but untill i find that virsion iwon't play, maybe i will com to visit my friends in the game but not much.

if you guys find 2.5 or 2.55 virsion please let me know, look for me on xfire, facebook [Gil Menzer] or in the forum :thanks

I also jojn the IDF [israely Defence Force] soon and i won't have time to play becuz i go to the paratroopers unit.

:thanks for the opportunity to play with the best of the best and thanks on the opportunity to be admin [level7] in this servers.

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/116-how-to-fix-et-couldnt-load-official-pak-file-and-verify-your-installation-error/

Folow the first few steps of the tutorial and you'll have your 2.55 back

EDIT: If you did install 2.6b right then you would be able to play on all servers which should make ET more fun :P (Could also check tutorial for that)

• Clan Friend

this virsion is sux and it's not funny anymore.

maybe you can get used to the new one? saying that 2.6 sux and 2.5 rocks is a bit of an overstatement imho

I know that this is not what you asked, but honestly the few times I played with 2.55 it was still et, the only difference I noticed was the / in the console, so either you did something wrong with the install, or you are exaggerating, or your hax works onlt with 2.55 :P

Why on earth a player shouldn't like to play on 2.60? the mods are the same, except for etpro, the gameplay is the same, the game is the same.

If you tell me what sux *exactly* in 2.60 maybe I can help you.

I know that this is not what you asked, but honestly the few times I played with 2.55 it was still et, the only difference I noticed was the / in the console, so either you did something wrong with the install, or you are exaggerating, or your hax works onlt with 2.55 :P

lol I can't tell any difference in 2.55 vs 2.6 myself.

He is joining the IDF? He won't have time to sit around playing video games for the next two years.

To go back to 2:55 have to uninstall and reinstall the game, having said that I advise you to install the game again (remember to save the file in the folder that you find etkey etmain is very useful because it provides all levels and xp admin) download from the internet 2.60 2.60b and then!

Patch 2.60:

Click here for 2.60

Patch 2.60b:

Click here for 2.60b

I also had problems with the patch 2.60b I just delete the game and all system files and then reinstall it all over again (remember the file ETKEY).

PS: If you find yourself perhaps have sounds different than before, and strange in your tax file etconfig the following parameter, remember to change it to the PC using wordpad and not through the game with the game I have not failed.

seta s_khz "44"