OMG MY PROFILE BACKGROUND :|

Corey

So dare posted i should pimp my profile so i looked at it and put a picture on there. then I was like nahhh i need a new one. So I saved a few pictures and went to change it, but every time i try to add a new background the same one keeps being applied. I even deleted the picture off my pc but that still didn't work. I browse my computer pick a new picture and hit apply new changes and its the same old one everytime. I tried clearing the customizations but idk.... I'm hoping its a forum glitch or I'm gonna kill my pc :P

Try clearing your cache? >.<

genius ty. i have to clear it every time i want to change it lol

EDIT: I'm thinking everyone else can see the changes I make to it, but when i view it on my pc it remains the same

genius ty. i have to clear it every time i want to change it lol

Yeah browsers tend to memorize larger images much longer than smaller images just to keep pages loading quickly for longer ^_^

Sometimes, CTRL+F5 will do if you cba clearing cache. Ctrl+F5 is a refresh without cache (at least on most browsers it is).. So that might work instead in future :)

Glad to help =]