Tron: Legacy

OCELOT.

Just saw it Last Night in 3D IMAX.

I was a little worried since it was a Disney movie and rated only PG. But, I honestly have to say that it was a great movie and I enjoyed it. Jeff Bridges was phenomenol along with the main character who I do not know. But overall, if you have a IMAX theater showing it near you and willing to spend the $15 to see it, I recommend it. Good for children too!

I also saw it recently in IMAX 3D, despite all the gripes I heard about it.

Having watched the original Tron many years ago, and again before going to see it; it definitely lived up to what I expected and more.

Also, pick up the soundtrack from iTunes instead of in store to save a few bucks. Also ignored the complaints I heard/read about Daft Punk not staying true to themselves, I felt every track had their touch, but also remembered that this was a cinematic score, so not everything could have some Daft and not all the songs could have some Punk, but it's all very nice.

Lol on that penthouse with Zuse & Gem the DJs were Daft PUNK?:D The helmets I did recognise and wondered if they are?

But about movie- in my opinion all recent 3D movies besides Avatar and Recident Evil(not that good either) have been waste of money. In trailed great 3D effects are promised but in Tron only 3D effect was Disneys logo where a rock was falling. No motorcylce race where byke would "smash" into your face or planes... nuttin at all. Only good thing about the movie was, that it was beutiful with lights and somewhat cool costumes and the chicks. Otherwise totally average movie with predictable and shallow story. Though I don´t know anything about the game or prequel, so I can´t compare, but not worth to watch in 3D. (Ofc I don´t know about that IMAX).

Lol on that penthouse with Zuse & Gem the DJs were Daft PUNK?:D The helmets I did recognise and wondered if they are?

Yes I didn't realize that they were daft punk until after the movie.