What did u get for Christmas?

Zuthus

i got a cheap ass Vivitar DVR 506 that cant even record in normal lighting....and a pair of black suede Air Forces. (lol. that i did like :P ) but the thing that i did get thats kinda cool is tickets to a Mike Epps stand up here in town :) im ready to LMAO on the 16th

A lil bit late but I'ma add my 2 cents here as well. I received the greatest gift of all, dinner and memories with family and friends. Oh and my health as well as my families as well. Monetary items can be replaced, but the memories spent with the ones you love will last forever. I notice lotsa yungums here so alls I gots to say is enjoy your youth, stay outta trouble and strive to succeed in life. Dont settle for whatcha got, try to advance yourself each and every opportunity you get. Sometimes all you get is one (1) chance to show your skills, so do your best every time. Lotsa youth wasted sittin in front of this here screen, I'ma 40 and very successful in my career, but y'all need to get out more and interact physically not in cyberspace. I admit at times I sit here too long playin games or what have you, but I earned that right. Now its the yung boys time to get out there and do your thing. Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy new year 2011. God Bless.

I got a bottle of Grand Marnier 150 Anniversary, yummy.

My wife recieved an Android phone, kindle, laptop, money, and speeding ticket. Correction, money is now a present for the Beaufort County Courts.

A lil bit late but I'ma add my 2 cents here as well. I received the greatest gift of all, dinner and memories with family and friends. Oh and my health as well as my families as well. Monetary items can be replaced, but the memories spent with the ones you love will last forever. I notice lotsa yungums here so alls I gots to say is enjoy your youth, stay outta trouble and strive to succeed in life. Dont settle for whatcha got, try to advance yourself each and every opportunity you get. Sometimes all you get is one (1) chance to show your skills, so do your best every time. Lotsa youth wasted sittin in front of this here screen, I'ma 40 and very successful in my career, but y'all need to get out more and interact physically not in cyberspace. I admit at times I sit here too long playin games or what have you, but I earned that right. Now its the yung boys time to get out there and do your thing. Wishing you and yours a healthy and happy new year 2011. God Bless.

decide which one :P