Free PC games Online Add yours

Timberwolf

Like the topic says Add your Free online game even if its trial

1 catch don't add low end games I.E. Farmville, Checkers, etc something close to Wolfeinstien Thanks

Here's mine

FIGHTER ACE This game i played for years However it shutdown in 2010 My name is in the video at the end i was LTD_Timberwolf Game was free for 2 weeks and it was a massvie online game Same idea as wolfie But you had Russia, USA, Japan, Germany, England In a sorta pie shaped map capture the flag idea by bombing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDAaXSHg7ZU

Navyfield Sqaure map 1 side is alpha team 1 side beta team ..You begin by making your crew B.O. Gunner Enginner Sonarman Flak gunner etc etc and pick your ship FF = frigate and the more you play the more EXP and Money you get for staying alive before your 15 mins is up and sinking another ship. where your B.O gets more levels you can pick diffrent ships and ship classes ...Destoryer Cruiser Battleship Aircraft Carrier Submarine Torpedoship ETC and add armor and engines bigger guns

Game is all free and online players ...Con is the sever is in Korea so make sure you have a good ping ...lag outs happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBWTOAG8xq8

Used to play this game long time ago name WarRock,have to admit it,s pretty awesome for a free game,only thing what was bad about this game that there was many players with antikick cheat.But if you find a nice server it,s really cool.You can drive/fly with bikes,trucks,armored trucks,tanks,humvees,boats,helis,jet fighters,you can used different cannons,antitank guns etc.Thanks to this topic i,m gonna download it again and check what's new in there :)

There are 2 right now that have my interest.

First one is Compay of Heroes Online. Although I suck so bad at it it seems almost unnatural it has me addicted.

The second one is a new game just out called Project Blackout (technically as it is PointBlank under a different companies ownership). I have not yet figured out what to think of it. To me it feels like a hybrid between Counter Strike and Combat Arms

ya i plaied warrock before ..first ten mins i sat there getting owned by some hacker killing everyone on the map 1 sec after spawning for 30 times in a row lol

You just described almost every free video game ever made.

ET should be more popular so it can have addons....

so anyways i used to play gunz and i used to OWN until i stopped cuz of old computer.. never thought of reinstalling it cuz @ that point i was hooked wit halo combat evolved and et

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-XcqMg__GI

ya i plaied warrock before ..first ten mins i sat there getting owned by some hacker killing everyone on the map 1 sec after spawning for 30 times in a row lol

both Warrock and Combat Arms are known for that.

anyway. i play Crossfire. If you've seen Combat Arms, MAT, Soldier Front, etc. you've seen em all. This game is just like em yet....just a bit better imo.

Finally a use for my video :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xpj86MhdiQ

Here's some actual gameplay though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpgl2ex6y8

You just described almost every free video game ever made.

Pretty much. The real reason is because the anticheat for free games is almost a joke. Not only that, if the guy does get caught and banned, it isn't like he has to buy the game again (because it is free). So people can get caught like 40 times hacking and they just come back each time =P.

Of course there is some cases where money doesn't deter hackers. Like CS Source or even COD4. Some hackers buy the same game like 5 times a year.

Navyfield Sqaure map 1 side is alpha team 1 side beta team ..You begin by making your crew B.O. Gunner Enginner Sonarman Flak gunner etc etc and pick your ship FF = frigate and the more you play the more EXP and Money you get for staying alive before your 15 mins is up and sinking another ship. where your B.O gets more levels you can pick diffrent ships and ship classes ...Destoryer Cruiser Battleship Aircraft Carrier Submarine Torpedoship ETC and add armor and engines bigger guns

Game is all free and online players ...Con is the sever is in Korea so make sure you have a good ping ...lag outs happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBWTOAG8xq8

I recently got back into this game with Forsaken during their coin event :P I just got in a sub for the first time yesterday and its kinda funny, but i cant stay under water for long :( lol

I recently got back into this game with Forsaken during their coin event :P I just got in a sub for the first time yesterday and its kinda funny, but i cant stay under water for long :( lol

You got a SS1 Ya they suk ass but keep grinding it to SS4 ...don't forget at SS3 you need a rear torpedoman to use it I playing on the arizona sever i thing ...RCN_Stonewolf ... the christmas thing was a joke i heard Ho ho ho and seen nothing ..think if you have a aircraft carrier you can shoot santa down or some dum bs like that .... before i delated my acc, I had level 74 Ise with the fighters and DB level 85 JPN aircraft carrier level 78 USN SS4 sub .. i owned with that sub advise for you Hold back and wait around in a SS1 you will never be underwater the hole way sit around and wait ..even if your team is losing BB's never thing that theres a sub hanging around #2 hug the top or bottom not the middle .. I use to hang in the corners ..not many scouts or enemy subs or anything wait about 1 or 2 mins then go almost halfway then dive ..happy hunting